Some days I wake up super motivated, ready to take on the day. But other days I wake up sluggish and not motivated to do anything. It’s normal and it happens to everyone! It is okay to be lazy once in awhile and lack motivation. The important thing is you get back on your feet and find the motivation you need to get back on track! Here are a few things I do to stay motivated on days I’m feeling lost.
One thing that drives me the most in terms of staying motivated is the idea of continuously wanting to work towards being a better person, inside and out. I consider this as one of my ongoing goals that usually always keeps me motivated. I’m constantly finding ways to improve myself whether it be in fitness, health, personality, or skill set.
BUT sometimes it doesn’t always work. In that case, I have listed some ways to find motivation again!
- Set Goals: Usually when I have goals in place, I feel more inclined to pursue and work towards them.
- Watch or Read Motivational Videos/Quotes/Articles: This always helps get me in the motivational mood!
- Change up Your Routine: Keep it new and exciting!
- Give Yourself Fun Breaks: To make sure you don’t overwhelm yourself, do something fun as a small break. Go watch a movie, paint, hangout with friends, whatever it is that you enjoy and makes you happy!
- Workout or Do a Physical Activity: It’s crazy what the effects of being active can do for you outside of fitness. This can improve your mood drastically and may motivate you to do other things!
- Listen to Some Pump Up Music: Confident by Demi Lovato always gets me motivated!
- Don’t Be Too Hard on Yourself: Everyone gets lost and loses motivation once in awhile. It is totally normal and okay! “It’s not about how hard you hit, but how well you can take a hard hit and keep moving forward.”
I hope these tips help you find your motivation! Next time you find yourself lacking motivation, don’t sweat. Pick yourself up again and learn from that experience. Be more willing to go the extra mile to get better for next time! What are some of the ways you stay motivated?