My Workout (Bosu Ball): 3/1/16
I need different kinds of exercises to stay entertained and motivated so, today I thought I’d give the bosu ball a try. I’ve never used it before but know that balancing on this bad boy is great for strengthening your core! Here is my Bosu Ball workout from today. I must warn you, it IS TOUGH. I was struggling on the last circuit, but I felt SO AMAZING and accomplished after!! Give it a try and tell me what you think!
Remember, if you’re not sure what an exercise is or how to do it, you can always google it or youtube it, or even ask me! Also if you find yourself struggling to complete a circuit, slow down but push yourself to finish! You can always remove weights or tweak an exercise to your level and comfort zone!
Warmup on Treadmill
Incline / Speed / Minutes
15 / 3.0 / 2
15 / 4.5 / 1
13 / 2.8 / 2
13 / 5.0 / 1
10 / 3.0 / 2
Circuit 1 (Arms): Complete this circuit nonstop for 7 minutes.
1. Burpee/Push up holding bosu (x10) Bosu should be upside down
2. Plank w/ knee to elbow (x10 each leg) Bosu should be upside down
3. Row Plank w/ legs on bosu holding 8lbs dumbbells (x10 total)
4. Cross over steps & hip twist holding 8lb medicine ball (x20 total)
Circuit 2: (Legs): Complete this circuit nonstop for 7 minutes
1. Cross over steps (x30 total)
2. Jump onto bosu front squats (x10)
3. Sumo squats w/ one leg on bosu (x10 each leg)
4. Lunges w/ one leg on bosu (x10 total)
Circuit 3: (Full Body with the Bosu Ball upside down): 7 minutes
1. Pushups (x10)
2. Squats holding 12lbs (x10)
3. Mountain Climbers (x40 total)
4. Plank Position Leg Raises (x10 each leg)
Don’t forget to stretch after your workout! And don’t forget to follow me on my fitness instagram @fitwithtania!