I love holidays because the gym is so empty! I don’t have to wait around to use equipment or constantly be smelling other people… gross! Here is my HIIT workout I did on Saturday.
10 minutes on elliptical at speed of 6.0 with level 3 incline
After each circuit, take a 1 to 2 minute rest before starting the next one.
Circuit 1: (Complete x2 nonstop)
1. Squat press w/ 8lbs (x12)
2. Leg Lifts (x20)
3. Knee Ups on Stool w/ 8lbs each hand (x12 each leg)
4. Circle Leg Lifts (x20)
Circuit 2: (Complete x2 nonstop)
1. Sumo Squats w/ 15lbs (x12)
2. Standing Side Crunch w/ 10lbs (x20 each side)
3. Jumping Jacks (x50)
4. Russian Twists w/ 10lbs (x40 total)
Circuit 3: (Complete x2 nonstop)
1. Squat Press w/ 8lbs (x12)
2. Bicycle Crunches (x40 tota)
3. Step Ups on Stool w/ 8lbs each hand (x12 each leg)
4. Reverse Dumbbell Crunch w/ 6lbs (x15)
Circuit 4: (Complete nonstop) Notice the weight increase. The exercises stay the same.
1. Cable Twist “Woodchopper” 7.5lbs (x15 each side)
2. Donkey Kicks w/ 6lbs (x15 each leg)
3. Cable Twist “Woodchopper” 12.5lbs (x15 each side)
4. Donkey Kicks w/ 8lbs (x15 each leg)
5. Cable Twist “Woodchopper” 17.5lbs (x15 each side)
6. Donkey Kicks w/ 10lbs (x15 each leg)
Stretch it out!
I hope everything makes sense! If you have any questions feel free to comment or DM me on instagram! Remember, if you find yourself struggling too hard, you can always modify exercises to fit your comfortability level. Or take it slower. Just make sure you keep moving. Make your heart work hard and challenge yourself and your body!